Senior Ruby Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive Ruby Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: Customer - the leading provider of digital media and entertainment services, pioneer in Media & Entertainment sphere, a major partner of all Hollywood video processing studios.A company has over 100-years-history and 53 offices all around the world with 10000+ employees.
The Ruby team is working on the admin area for managing the orders from movie studios. In the future perspective it will become the most detailed ordering system build on microservices and connected with a bunch of other microservices.
Technologies and Architecture: Microservices Architecture, RESTful API, Rails 5.2, Ruby 2.4, ReactJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq
- Working as a part of the team;
- Code development/code refactoring.
- Production experience developing Ruby and Rails code (3 years or more)
- Basic knowledge of JS frameworks (React is preferable)
- Experience with Git/Github
- Experience with implementing API
- General SQL knowledge and database performance optimizations
- Knowledge of testing principles (Rspec)
- Collaboration/communication skills with team
- English, both written as verbal, is the must
- Microservices Architecture
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!