з/п не указана
Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive PHP Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
A high-load mobile-optimized catalog of over 100,000 Latin American businesses that provides an easy way to find service points close to the user’s location. The functionality includes a powerful internal search engine, reporting and statistics, user behavior analytics, subscriptions, and a DoubleClick-driven advertising module. The solution is integrated with a range of third-party services (Salesforce, Facebook, YouTube, Google Maps) and supports 50,000 Spanish- and English-speaking users daily.
- Minimum 2 year of OOP/MVC PHP
- Be a team player with high energy
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Intermediate English speaking
- Experience with Symfony Framework
- Experience with HTML/CSS, knowledge of JS frameworks
- Working as a part of the team
- Preparation of the estimates and discussing the solution (prior to development)
- Code development / code refactoring
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!