Senior Android Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
This is Tispr
We love life. We don’t want to waste it. We won’t do a job in five steps if it in can be done in one. We don’t need fancy tools, just the right ones. So we decided to build a fully flexible, easy-to-use, all-in-one collaboration software, to make your work life easier and more productive.
Tispr wants to create the new home for work that allows small-medium businesses and freelancers to connect, collaborate, and finish projects efficiently. Our fair-priced, all-in-one work suite features fully integrated tools, stripped to their core essentials. We want everyone to spend less time stressing over work, and more time doing what they love.
We’re looking for stellar individuals, who are passionate about building intuitive work products that are a pleasure to use. Our mission takes serious smarts, intense curiosity, and dedication to being the best. Join our team, and take your talent to the next level!
tispr is seeking an experienced Android Engineer, motivated by a strong software engineering culture. Our tight knit, high performance engineering team is responsible for developing and strengthening the app that allows independent professionals to connect and collaborate with a diverse network of potential customers and other talented professionals. Become part of our ambitious and colorful start-up team and lay the foundation of our expansion to Android.
What you’ll do
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with Product and Design teams to deliver the best possible product to consumers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What to bring
- 1+ years of Android development
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Understanding and knowledge of Android SDK and OS Android
- Good understanding of Android Design Patterns and best practices
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications on the Android platform
- Experience in database programming on the Android platform (SQLite)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Published Android applications on the Android Market
Bonus points, if you have
- Experience in performance optimization of mobile applications
- Experience in Agile development, especially SCRUM
- Experience in development on other mobile platforms (iOS, Windows Phone 7)